Post by bletch on Apr 23, 2018 7:59:33 GMT
Latest Server Manager is 1.0.15
Windows Installer: Latest.exe - Download and install.
Windows Binaries: Latest.zip - Download, unzip and run PantropyServerManager.exe.
You can download older versions of the server manager from the github website.
* Game Map droplist - moved AlphaMap map to the gamedata file.
WARNING: Before you restart your servers, check that the Map Name is set correctly.
* Auto Update - Have added a delay settings to the auto-update for Sequential processing. The delay is in seconds (default 0) and will wait that number of seconds between each server update.
* Main Window - Start position changed to 50,50.
* Server Status - removed server status call to offline WEB API.
* Download location changed - this version contains new download location urls, to check for new version.
NOTE: A new discord plugin version is available.
* MotD Interval - fixed the bug when enabling the MotD interval.
* Auto-Shutdown/Restart - Have added days of week, so you can schedule your server to shutdown on one or more days.
* Server Files - Disabled file watcher when saving server files. Prevents double loading.
* Window Styles - fixed up some visual styles.
NOTE: A new discord plugin version is available.
* Mod Details - when the steam fetch fails, basic mod details are read from the local workshop cache file, if one exists.
* Mod Details - grid background changed to blue, if mod record is invalid.
* Mod Details - grid background changed to blue, if mod details could not be downloaded from steam. Private mods and mod that have been removed from steam workshop.
* Mod Details - added mod fetch status message if failed.
* Out of Date Mods - changed to exclude mods that are invalid (no steam information).
* Rcon Window - changed the order the server status and player list is started.
* Rcon Window - added null reference checking for send command results.
NOTE: Most of these changes are to keep the managers in sync.
* Translations - Fixed the map name and branch names when changing languages.
* Processor Affinity - fixed bug with machines that have more than 32 processors.
* Processor Affinity - removed code that checks the LauncherArgs for Affinity. Affinity can be set using the Affinity window, or the LauncherArgs.
* Fix the bug when generating the support zip file.
* Profile Tabs - added server status indicator buttons to the profile tabs for quick reference and ability to Start/Stop the server.
* Server Status Options - added two new options to the global settings.
1. Enable Server Status Actions - will enabled/disable to ability to perform an action when clicking on the server status icon.
2. Show Server Status Action Confirmation - will enabled/disable the display of a confirmation dialogue when an action is performed.
* MotD Duration Label - fixed motd duration label format.
* Global Settings - fixed shutdown command option tooltip.
* Log folder creation - added exists check when creating the Logs folder.
* DotNet Framework updated
NOTE: There is a new version of the Discord plugin - 22.214.171.124.
Process Priority and Processor Affinity - added new priority and affinity entry fields.
* Player List - fixed bug that would prevent loading the player list if the steam fetch caused a problem.
* Server Status spamming - attempt #1 to fix the server status spam being sent to the discord plugin.
* Server Stop process - changed the way the server stop process is done. It is now all threaded properly and should now close down the server within 30 seconds.
* Server Status - when performing the manual update, the 'Updating' server status should now remain until the update process is complete. This will also keep the update and start buttons disabled.
* Current Version - the version is now updated regardless of if the server is running or not.
* Shutdown/Save Commands - moved them to the config file.
* User Settings - added reading user config settings from json file when loading.
* SteamCMD - added a bug fix to reduce the steamcmd error when changing/removing branches.
* Icons - all icons have be cleaned up and updated.
* Message of the Day - Added a new Lines count. Will let you know how many lines the MotD is, and will turn red when you have exceeded the visible space in game.
NOTE: A new discord plugin version is available with the Icon updates.
* Beta branch support now added to the server manager and works with the Manual and Auto update processes.
NOTE: This change affects the server cache and will force your server to perform an update when the next auto-update is run.
* Message of the Day - added the ability to set the MotD and the broadcast interval.
NOTE: As the broadcast method only supports single line messages, if the MotD spans multiple lines, only the first line with be broadcast.
* Player List - fixed the loading of the players to reduce the lag and freezing.
NOTE: If you have more than 300 player profiles, then the player images will not be loaded. The player images are slowing down and lagging the server manager. 300 images seems to be the point where the performance starts to degrade.
* Version Details Window - a new window to show the version updates.
* Player Profile Window - a new window to show the player's details, right-click a player in the player list to access it.
* Server version is now updated each time the server status check is performed (approx every 5 seconds).
* Very rough version for testing purposes only.