FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions May 17, 2018 10:27:11 GMT
Post by bletch on May 17, 2018 10:27:11 GMT
WELCOME TO THE CONAN EXILE SERVER MANAGER
Note on how our forum works. To prevent thread theft we have implemented "One Issue per Thread, One Thread per Issue". If you are having an issue please create your OWN thread and include your Support.zip so we can view your crash logs.
[/ul]Return to Top
- How do I setup the Server Manager?
- Download the latest version from the forum.
- Under the c: (or any other drive), create a root folder called ConanServerManager (Eg. c:\ConanServerManager).
- Unzip the latest version into the ConanServerManagerfolder.
- Under the c: (or any other drive), create a root folder call ConanData (Eg. c:\ConanData).
- Start the server manager and when prompted to select the Data Directory, choose the folder (Eg. c:\ConanData).
- The server manager should now open and will check for a special windows user.
NOTE: If the user is not found, you will need to create it in the Global Settings before you can do anything else.
- You can now create your server profile and start using the server manager.
Return to Top
- How do I update the Server Manager?
- When there is an update to the Server Manager there will be a green notification in the upper left of the window next to your current version. Just click the link and it will automatically download and install the update. If that fails just download the latest release from this forum and extract it to your server manager directory and allow it to overwrite when it asks.
Return to Top