Post by bletch on May 17, 2018 10:15:03 GMT
Latest Server Manager is 1.0.14
Windows Installer: Latest.exe - Download and install.
Windows Binaries: Latest.zip - Download, unzip and run ConanServerManager.exe.
You can download older versions of the server manager from the github website.
* Game Map droplist - moved TheExiledLands map to the gamedata file.
WARNING: Before you restart your servers, check that the Map Name is set correctly.
* Auto Update - Have added a delay settings to the auto-update for Sequential processing. The delay is in seconds (default 0) and will wait that number of seconds between each server update.
* Main Window - Start position changed to 50,50.
* Server Status - removed server status call to offline WEB API.
* Download location changed - this version contains new download location urls, to check for new version.
NOTE: A new discord plugin version is available.
* Whitelisted Players - Added check option to turn whitelist on/off.
* MotD Interval - fixed the bug when enabling the MotD interval.
* Profile Import - fixed the profile import, so that any INI file can be imported.
* Out-Of-Date Mods - Fixed bug that would keep updating mod status when changing profiles.
* Auto-Shutdown/Restart - Have added days of week, so you can schedule your server to shutdown on one or more days.
* Server Files - Disabled file watcher when saving server files. Prevents double loading.
* Config Files - changed the output of float numbers to 6 decimals.
NOTE: A new discord plugin version is available.
* Mod Details - when the steam fetch fails, basic mod details are read from the local workshop cache file, if one exists.
* Mod Details - grid background changed to blue, if mod record is invalid.
* Mod Details - grid background changed to blue, if mod details could not be downloaded from steam. Private mods and mod that have been removed from steam workshop.
* Mod Details - added mod fetch status message if failed.
* Out of Date Mods - changed to exclude mods that are invalid (no steam information).
* Rcon Window - changed the order the server status and player list is started.
* Rcon Window - added null reference checking for send command results.
* Translations - Fixed the map name and branch names when changing languages.
* Server Validation - Fixed the validation when the mod details could not be downloaded from steam.
* Server Shutdown Countdown - have removed the 4 minute, 3 minute and 2 minute broadcasts. So after the 5 minute broadcast the next one is the 1 minute broadcast.
* Processor Affinity - fixed bug with machines that have more than 32 processors.
* Processor Affinity - removed code that checks the LauncherArgs for Affinity. Affinity can be set using the Affinity window, or the * LauncherArgs.
* Fix the bug when generating the support zip file.
* Whitelist Server Files - Added new whitelist section to the server files. Creates the whitelist.txt file.
* Whitelist Filters - Added new whitelist filters to the RCON window and Player List Window.
* Whitelist Indicator - PLayers that are whitelisted now have a blue border around the player profile when offline.
* Profile Tabs - added server status indicator buttons to the profile tabs for quick reference and ability to Start/Stop the server.
* Server Status Options - added two new options to the global settings.
1. Enable Server Status Actions - will enabled/disable to ability to perform an action when clicking on the server status icon.
2. Show Server Status Action Confirmation - will enabled/disable the display of a confirmation dialogue when an action is performed.
* MotD Duration Label - fixed motd duration label format.
* Global Settings - fixed shutdown command option tooltip.
* Log folder creation - added exists check when creating the Logs folder.
* DotNet Framework updated
NOTE: There is a new version of the Discord plugin - 126.96.36.199.
Admin Password - fixed the bug that would prevent the admin password being written to the ServerSettings.ini file.
Process Priority and Processor Affinity - added new priority and affinity entry fields.
* Import Profile - new imports button to import existing servers to the current profile.
* MotD - Message of the Day added with an interval timer that will broadcast it in game.
* Kick AFK Settings - added Kick AFK percentage/time server settings.
* User Settings - added reading user config settings from json file when loading.
* RCON Window - fixed the SQLite error, missing interop files are now deployed.
* RCON Window - player list is now properly populated.
* Fixed the auto-update of mods being downloaded to the wrong mod folder.
* Very rough version for testing purposes only.
* RCON chat window does not display the game chat. There is currently no RCON command to get chat. Hopefully this will come in a future Conan update.
* Only the basic server settings are included. The rest of the settings will come soon.
* Auto-Update does not always shutdown the server. It seems to work for some people and not others. If your auto-update takes longer than 30 minutes to process, then yours does not work. Log a support post for me.